Useful information for spectators.
55th Saaremaa Rally takes place on legendary Saaremaa gravel roads 7th-8th October 2022.
Opening Ceremony and Prize-Giving in Kuressaare Centrum.
The rally consists of 13 Special Stages totalling ~133km. On Friday night a city stage takes place in Kuressaare.
Information about the tickets and merchandise will be published in September.
October 07 2022
– 17:30 Ceremonial Start in Kuressaare Centrum
Crosskarts in Kuressaare City stage
– 20:11 1st car starts in Kuressaare City stage
October 08 2022
– 07:30 Start of the first stage of Leg 2
– 19:00 Prize-Giving Ceremony in Kuressaare Centrum
Saaremaa Ralli MTÜ
Tel: +372 526 2039
Tickets and Merchandise
Special Stages are accessible to spectators with a rally pass, except Service Park and Kuressaare City stage Friday evening. Rally passes (wristbands) and merchandise is available in tworally shops.
Rally pass priced at 20€ grants access to all the Special Stages. Tickets and rally passes will be also sold at Special Stages. Tickets for a specific stage can be purchased on the spot:
- price of the rally pass 20€
- price for one Special Stage 10€
- access to Special Stages for under 15-year-olds (15 included) is for free.
Saare Selver (Tallinna 67) from 04.10.2022; T, W, T 10:00-22:00, F 09:00-20:00, S 09:00-14:00
S-Link (Pikk 42B) from 04.10.2022; M-F 08:00-17:00, S 10:00-13:00
Saare Kütuse Roonimäe and Aia tn. fuel station from 04.10.2022 (available only rally passes and magazines)
Merchandise and prices
- Rally Magazine 5 €
- Mug 20€
- Pen 2 €
- Buff 5 €
- Cap 25€
- Winter hat 25€
- Winter hat without a year emblem 20€
- T-shirt 25€
- Bottle opener 5€
- Thermos 32€
- Hoodie 58€
- Reflector 1€
- Umbrella 50€