Silveston 46. Saaremaa Rally 11.-12. october 2013.
Silveston 46. Saaremaa Rally 2013 winners Georg Gross and Raigo Mõlder.
- Georg Gross / Raigo Mõlder
- Ott Tänak / Martin Järveoja
- Karl Kruuda / Kuldar Sikk
- Egon Kaur / Erik Lepikson
- Timmu Kõrge / Erki Pints
- Siim Plangi / Marek Sarapuu
Silveston 46th Saaremaa Rally 2013 11.–12. October, Saaremaa, Estonia
Silveston Saaremaa Rally will be run in gravel roads of western- and middle parts of the island. Spectators have to buy tickets for all special stages, except on Friday evening in Kuressaare. Rally pass (bandwrist) gives access to stages on both rally days. It can be bought for 13 euros. A ticket for a single stage costs 5 euros. Access to special stages is free for children under the age of 14 years. Rally shop will open 09. october in Saare Selver. Rally Shop provides rally-related souvenirs and accessories. Saaremaa Rally pens, T-shirts, hats and coffecups can be bought from Rally Shop. Rally magazine is available on Virtsu-Kuivastu ferries and Saare Kütus gas stations.
- Publication of Supplementary Regulations and Entry Form
- Closing Date for Entries
- Administrative Checks
- Technical Scrutineering
- Day 1
- Rally Start from Kuressaare Town Center
- Day 2
- Rally Finish in Kuressaare Town Center
Overall mileage ~ 450 km 11
Special stages mileage 115 km, on gravel
Saaremaa Ralli MTÜ